Our Goals Align with Your Goals
For many, buying a house is a lifetime goal. It’s also likely going to be one of the biggest — if not the biggest — purchases you’ll ever make. This means that the decision to become a homeowner is a big one. Unfortunately, many first-time homebuyers don’t know where to begin. The home buying process as a whole can be a lot more complicated than meets the eye. That’s why it’s so important that you find a reputable buyer’s agent that you can trust and rely on to help guide you through the process.
Here at Amberwood Real Estate, we share a common goal: to help you become a homeowner.
We want to make sure that you find a home that fits all of your needs and that fits within your budget. To do this, we offer a number of home buying services to help simplify the process. These services include:
- Offering a personal consultation to determine exactly what your needs are and what you’re looking for.
- Making it easy for you to search listings from the convenience of your own home.
- Notifying you about new listings that match your specific criteria as soon as they become available.
- Providing you with real estate market watch updates for listings in the area you’re interested in.
- Giving you access to extensive home buying resources, from tips and checklists to free reports.
- Providing you with information about communities and utilities in areas you’re interested in.
- Providing expert financial advice on home loans, mortgages, interest, and tax benefits.
Find a Real Estate Agent You Can Trust
Searching for the right home can be an overwhelming and stressful process, especially if you attempt to do so on your own. First-time homebuyers often think that finding a house is easy due to the fact that properties on the market are listed online. However, a lot more goes into the home buying process than just a home search. Trying to buy a home on your own is going to end up becoming a time-consuming and stressful task, and there’s a good chance that without sound advice, you might end up overpaying for a property in an area where the market is on the downswing.
It’s why you’ll want to find a knowledgeable real estate agent to work with that you can trust. However, not all real estate agents have your best interests in mind. Some agents only work part-time or work full time but take on too many clients, meaning that they can’t always be reached. You need to find an agent that is capable of providing prompt service, personal guidance, professional competence, and who is responsive to all of your real estate needs.
What is a Buyer’s Agent?
A buyer’s agent is a real estate agent that represents the buyer. Generally, they are paid on commission, which means that they are only paid if they help you find a home that you end up purchasing. Their commission will typically come out of the sales price that you pay.
Having a real estate agent working on your behalf is incredibly beneficial. A good buyer’s agent will help with the following:
- They will speak to you in length to determine what your wants and needs are, from where you want to live to how many rooms your house needs to have and much more. They can help you figure out exactly what you can afford based on your budget.
- They will provide you with basic financial advice, such as information about the costs of homeownership to what the mortgage process entails.
- They will use their vast network to identify properties that match what you’re looking for and that are within your budget.
- They will help you determine what the house is worth and what to offer for it.
- They will be able to negotiate with the seller or the seller’s agent to help you get the best possible deal.
- Once you have found a home that you want to buy, they will guide you through the entire closing process, which can be quite complicated.
Helpful Tips for Buying a Home
The following are just some of the tips that we give to the buyers that we work with here at Amberwood Real Estate:
- Increase your credit score to lower the interest rate on your mortgage.
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage so that you’ll know the exact price point that you can afford.
- Do not open new accounts (such as loans or credit cards) during the mortgage approval process.
- Compare lenders to find the best terms (we can help you find the right lender for you).
Find Your Buyer’s Agent at Amberwood Real Estate
If you’ve made the decision to buy a house, it’s time to find a real estate that you can trust and rely on. Here at Amberwood Real Estate, we have built a reputation as one of the best real estate agencies in the area. To schedule a consultation with one of our real estate agents, contact us at Amberwood Real Estate today.
11060 Artesia Blvd. Suite G | Cerritos, CA 90703 | DRE#: 01834942